The objective is simple. Create an original, believable character and write a short story about him/her. Sounds simple, right?
To win the competition, you must...
- Create a character page. Make sure you include your characters; name, age, gender, patronus, boggart, history, personality, appearance and any other additional information that you may wish to mention. You can decide on the layout of this page - just make sure that you state clearly that it is for SmudgyHollz's Create a Character Competition.
- Create a short story about your character. There's a five hundred word limit. It has to be about an important event in your characters life. Again, there is no specific way that you should lay out this page, so long as you clearly state that it …
Okay, so a quick update! I'm going back to school on the 16th so I obviously can't be glued to the computer all day long! Here's my Harry Potter Fanfic scheduale that I have literally just copied and pasted from Warriors Fanfiction;
Monday: As this is the first day of the week, I'll allow myself a treat. Expect me on any time after 16:45pm.
Tuesday: On this day I will not be on. At least, you won't see me on anyway. I'll just check up on you guys after school just to make sure that nothing exciting is happening or that I don't have any messages. Definitely no IRC.
Wednesday: Yey! I've presumably made it halfway through the week! I'll be found online sometime after 16:45pm for half an hour. If nothing has happened, I may be on the IRC for a little whil…Read more >
Madainn mhath my red berry kittens! Today, I have a very interesting topic to discuss with you!
Folklore, myths and legends.
When researching for two of my stories (Mudblood and The Outsiders), I found some very familiar creatures and objects. The Philosopher's Stone, a legendary alchemical substance said to be capable of turning base metals (lead, for example) into gold or silver, existed long before it appeared in the Harry Potter series. This is the main reason that I disagree with the title Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone; as well as not being the original name, calling it this is almost like trying to re-write history. It was always the Philosopher's Stone and should always be the Philosopher's Stone.
You may recognize the name Basili…Read more >
S’up peepz? Ha! I don’t even know if people still say that! Did they ever say that? If not, I should really try not to start it up (if it’s even finished)... But I have decided that I need a way to greet you users. How about; Greetings my fellow friends? No? I didn’t think so either. Um... Let’s try; Good morning my red berry kittens. Ha hah! We may be on to something! Perhaps the “good morning” part should be in Gaelic so as to show off my Scottish roots, keep the language alive and to make it even more unique. Let’s start fresh;
Madainn mhath my red berry kittens! Have you noticed my certain lack of activity? Yes? Well, don’t panic; there’s no need to worry! I’m still hovering around and dropping into conversations now and again! And I ha…Read more >
Okay. Those of you who have been with this wiki from the very start will know that I've been wanting to request help from the Content Team for ages. For those of you who don't know, here are all of the requirements;
- The requester should be either the admin, or link to a discussion with the admin of the wiki and agreeing to skin design and homepage help. - I'm the founder and I'm sure you'd all like this wiki to have a freshening up!
- The wiki should have at least one active admin, meaning he or she has made at least one edit in the last 7 days. - Lets see; ah yes, loads of edits in the last 7 days...
- The wiki should have at least 100 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki. - Hmmm...…